In reflecting over the past year, I decided to share blog posts that I and our readers liked most.
- Electronic Identification Tags: Keep up with technology and learn how this tag can provide more safety for your pet.
- Want to Be a Foster Parent?: There are more pets than ever, find out how you can make a difference!
- Tumors on Dogs: Learn to spot what could be a dangerous sign and what lumps are normal.
- Top 5 Items Eaten by Dogs: I am positive that at least one of these will surprise you!
- Aggressive Dog Breeds, or Just Misunderstood?: Some dogs have a bad reputation, but do they deserve it? Find out!
- Safety During Moves: If you are about to relocate, you may need a refresher course on how to move animals safely.
- Old Pets and Arthritis: Unfortunately, this condition doesn’t affect just humans. Read this blog to learn how to make your pet more comfortable, especially during cold weather.
- Dogs and the Ocean: This is especially important for those who live or travel to the coast. Learn how to keep your pooch safe while playing in the ocean, assuming it’s warm enough!
- Walking Your Bunnies: Who says dogs get all the fun?
- Jerky Treats Recall: If you haven’t heard about the Jerky Treat recall, please read all about it.
What was your favorite blog this year? Link up in the comment section!