If you have a small white fluffy (SWF) dog such as a Maltese Terrier, Lhasa Apso or Bichon Frise, you have may have noticed the tear stains under his or her eyes. Not very attractive, is it? Annoyingly, this problem tends to happen mainly on SWFs, which means that the black or brown staining is very obvious on the white fur.
- Health Tips For Handling Cat Litter Boxes December 6, 2017
- Understanding Your Dog's Body Language November 22, 2017
- What are the top pet poisons lurking in your home? November 8, 2017
- Miniature Horses and Their Unexpected Skills November 1, 2017
- Doggy Bloat October 25, 2017