If you're the proud owner of a dog or cat, chances are you've dealt with a few "hairy" situations. These may include giving office presentations in a suit comprised of more cat hair than wool, rushing a guest to the emergency room after your dog hair encrusted couch triggers an allergic reaction or picking pet hair out of the brownies you baked for your son's kindergarten class. Fortunately, there are ways to combat the situation. Consider the following methods to de-fur your home of pet hair.
- 188 Years!? Owning a Pet Could be the Longest Commitment You Ever Make April 22, 2019
- Five Homemade Treats For Your Pooch April 15, 2019
- Pets in the garden April 8, 2019
- Why Do Cats Love Boxes? April 1, 2019
- What to Do with Your Pets in the Spring March 25, 2019