So your pet is unwell or injured and needs to see a vet? Or maybe he or she is just due for a routine check up and vaccination? Either way, it is a good idea to gather some information about your pet and his or her recent history prior to the vet visit. Patient history is a very important part of the vet's assessment and may affect diagnosis or treatment of your pet.
- 188 Years!? Owning a Pet Could be the Longest Commitment You Ever Make April 22, 2019
- Five Homemade Treats For Your Pooch April 15, 2019
- Pets in the garden April 8, 2019
- Why Do Cats Love Boxes? April 1, 2019
- What to Do with Your Pets in the Spring March 25, 2019