The day you bring your new cat home is an exciting one for both of you-though exciting for different reasons. While you know that everything is going to be wonderful and he's eventually going to love his new home, he is utterly confused–everything smells weird, he doesn’t know where he’s going and *gulp* he has to ride in a car (or, in cat terms, "the big scary bumpy rumbly thing").
- 188 Years!? Owning a Pet Could be the Longest Commitment You Ever Make April 22, 2019
- Five Homemade Treats For Your Pooch April 15, 2019
- Pets in the garden April 8, 2019
- Why Do Cats Love Boxes? April 1, 2019
- What to Do with Your Pets in the Spring March 25, 2019