One of the more recent trends in therapy for kids with autism involves some special "gentle giants". While horses are mostly shown in races or shows, they can also be great service animals used in animal therapy. When it comes to children and adults with autism, they are gentle giants who help develop riders' skills while providing a calming environment.
- Health Tips For Handling Cat Litter Boxes December 6, 2017
- Understanding Your Dog's Body Language November 22, 2017
- What are the top pet poisons lurking in your home? November 8, 2017
- Miniature Horses and Their Unexpected Skills November 1, 2017
- Doggy Bloat October 25, 2017