Best Blog Posts
In reflecting over the past year, I decided to share blog posts from which I learned most—and that some of our readers liked most.
- Keeping Your Pet Safe: After Hurricane Sandy hit New York, this blog gave tips on how to prepare your pet(s) for emergency situations. Use it to plan for the unexpected in 2013.
- New Year’s Resolutions: Need help thinking of a good New Year’s resolution for your pet? Click on the link above to get some great ideas!
- Holiday Pet Safety: The holidays can be a stressful time of year, even for your pet. This blog touches on how to keep your pet safe and comfortable during a busy time of year—from New Year’s to July 4th and more.
- Pet Fire Safety: Not sure how to handle a hot situation? This blog gives tips on how to react if a fire starts and what plans you can act on now to keep your pet from harm.
- FDA for Pet Food: Some readers might recall the Salmonella scare earlier this year in pet food. Learn how the FDA regulates and controls what your pet eats.
- Coin Toxicity: Coins aren’t just a choking hazard, they can be poisonous! Learn what coins can do to your pet.
- Pet Obesity: Obesity is a problem for animals just as much as it can be for humans. This blog includes tricks on getting your pet to lose some weight.
- Emergency Room Therapy Dogs: Therapy dogs are now being including in some unusual places in hospitals throughout America. Learn how these dogs can help patients relax and lower stress levels.
- Elephant Therapy: Dogs aren’t the only animals who can provide a form of therapy. Find out how these big guys can help!
- Pet Food Allergies: Your pet may be suffering from a cold, or is it allergies? Learn how to tell the difference and how to figure out what allergy your pet may have.
What’s the best thing you learned this year about pets? Comment below!