Ask Seth!

You may also like...

4 Responses

  1. Rachel says:

    I would wait because i'm nervus about my dog and dont like risk

  2. Melissa says:

    but what if my dog seems to be in pain?

  3. Pam says:

    I personally would be more concerned about putting the pup under anesthesia within three months of each surgery than I would about the hernia.

  4. Rhea says:

    I would wait and pay close attention. Double surgery is risky and since it isn't life threatening, then wait. What you didn't tell us is how old your puppy is. So the waiting probably won't be as long as it feels like to you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *